Search This Blog

Thursday, June 04, 2015

Tanith Lee Is No More!

Rats! I just read about it this morning - lucky I get the Tor newsletter or I might have gone a long time without hearing about it. 

Tanith Lee, the Queen of fantasy, has been gone since May 24 and the world is just a bit emptier for it. Two fantasy giants, however different, gone in a few months - no, it 's too much for me. Just too much.


I will post more when I can get my head around it a bit more. But I will be very disappointed if there isn't some form of tribute to her at Continuum this weekend, though with my luck it will be tonight or tomorrow night, when I won't be there.

Stand by.

2 comments:

Sharon Himsl said...

Not a fantasy reader so author is new to me. Too bad she is gone. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Sue Bursztynski said...

I'm just about to write a proper blog post about her, so stand by! Thanks for visiting mine. :-)