Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Great Raven Author Interviews Now Active

I have spent the evening putting together a CBB ebook of the interviews that were originally on Ebook Glue and parked the ePub version for you in Dropbox. All you need to do is follow the link and download, by opening the page on the side of this web site. If you want PDF, just ask. I intend to do another one when I have gathered some more - and there are some lovely folk out there waiting patiently to receive their interview questions from me. Now I'm on term break, I can do that.

There are some great interviewees already!  I speak of people such as Marianne De Pierres, Gabrielle Wang, Justin D'Ath, Juliet Marillier, Charlie Higson, Stephanie Campisi, Mark Walden... Go on, check it out, you know you want to!

And if you really couldn't be bothered to scroll down the page for the link, here it is:

http://db.tt/OGYJ3PUI

No comments: