Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Welcome, Emma! A new link

Welcome to the new member of this site, Emma McGregor, who was kind enough to attend my writing workshop at the Bendigo Catholic College Lit Fest (see my post about this visit on the Dog).

Emma has her own blogs, one of which I've added to the links on the right hand side of the page. I really need to work out how to make it a proper blog roll. That wasn't an option when I started this site, but I'll get there.

Emma's site, Be The Change, has lots of terrific social justice and environmental stuff on it and useful links to things like Fair Trade sites - no more having to go Googling it all (which I have been doing) just check out on Emma's site. Emma is also a writer and I hope she sells lots of books, a lot earlier than I did. Meanwhile, why not do yourselves a favour, guys, and join  Be The Change?

2 comments:

emma_mcgregor said...

I would like to thank you for posting about my blog! My traffic has sky rocketed... for my blog, anyway! :-) I also want to thank you for your kindness in posting regular comments on Be The Change - it has truly been the driving force behind my blogging lately.
So thanks again!

Sue Bursztynski said...

Hey, Emma, it's a great blog and people SHOULD be visiting and commenting on it! :-)