Search This Blog

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Seventh Post On the Dog - The Joys of Putting It Off

You'll have to wait till tomorrow to see my IAD post on procrastination, with a touch of NaNoWriMo, but go check it out - and do comment! Comment here, if you don't want to register. Thing is, I know people are reading this blog. The stats tell me, even if readers don't. They tend to lurk on Insideadog too, so I'm told - and I haven't seen much in the way of comments there for anyone - but I can't check out the stats there. So do let me know when you've taken a look. Today's post, of course, is the one on The Book of The Movie. I had trouble inserting my pic of choice, for some reason, and it's pretty small, but I've added a link to the Hobbit movie web site.

Later today I will be reviewing John Flanagan's Brotherband 1. Keep an eye out for it.

No comments: